Categories: Canadian Football League, BC Lions, Calgary Stampeders, CFL Football Betting, CFL ODDS, CFL Picks, CFL Preview, CIS Football, Edmonton Eskimos, Grey Cup, Hamilton Tiger Cats, Montreal Alouettes, Saskatchewan Roughriders, Toronto Argonauts, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
By Ron Raymond on Nov 23, 2012 | In Grey Cup
| Vs |
Road Team: Calgary Stampeders (8 - 2 SU L10)
Home Team: Toronto Argonauts (5 - 5 SU L10)
|Game Time : Sunday,November 25, 2012 6:00 PM|
|Money Line : Calgary Stampeders -125 ----- Toronto Argonauts +105|
|Spread Line : Calgary Stampeders -2 ----- Toronto Argonauts +2|
|O/U : Calgary Stampeders 54.5 (OVER -110) ----- Toronto Argonauts 54.5 (UNDER -110)|
|Road Team Streaks : 6 SU Win - 1 ATS Win - 6 Over|
|Home Team Streaks : 4 SU Win - 4 ATS Win - 1 Under|
|Vegas Odds: Calgary Stampeders -2 and the over/under 54.5|
|Offshore Sportsbooks Odds: Calgary Stampeders -2 and the betting total 54.5|
|Game Stats Preview: Calgary Stampeders Vs Toronto Argonauts|
|Game Score Prediction: www.atscalculator.com|
|Stats provided by: www.atsdatabase.com|
|Ron Raymond's top and best sportsbooks? Best Sportsbooks|
Calgary Stampeders ATS Database Game Notes
- Line : Calgary Stampeders -2
- O/U : 54.5
- Last game: win 34 - 29 vs British Columbia Lions
- Current game: vs Toronto Argonauts at Sunday,November 25, 2012 6:00 PM
- Home Favorite: 8 Win -1 Lost (PF)35.33 - (PA)22.33
- Home Underdog: 0 Win -1 Lost (PF)8 - (PA)34
- Road Favorite: 1 Win -1 Lost (PF)34 - (PA)30
- Road Underdog: 5 Win -3 Lost (PF)26.38 - (PA)24.25
- Last 3 game: 3 Win 0 Lost (PF)33.33 - (PA)28.67
- Last 5 game: 5 Win 0 Lost (PF)35 - (PA)27.8
- Last 7 game: 6 Win 1 Lost (PF)32.71 - (PA)26.71
- Last 10 game: 8 Win 2 Lost (PF)33.7 - (PA)23.5
- Last 15 game: 12 Win 3 Lost (PF)30 - (PA)22.33
- Coming off a Road win as a Underdog (B.C.)
- Coming off a 6 game winning streak
- Coming off a 5 game over
- Coming off a game scored 34 points or more
- Allowed scored 30 points or less against
- Coming off a 1 ATS win
Ron Raymond's CFL Smart Stats on the Stampeders
|Team System Trends|
Toronto Argonauts ATS Database Game Notes
- Line : Toronto Argonauts +2
- O/U : 54.5
- Last game: win 27 - 20 vs Montreal Alouettes
- Current game: vs Calgary Stampeders at Sunday,November 25, 2012 6:00 PM
- Home Favorite: 3 Win -3 Lost (PF)28.5 - (PA)30.83
- Home Underdog: 2 Win -2 Lost (PF)25.75 - (PA)29.5
- Road Favorite: 0 Win -1 Lost (PF)15 - (PA)19
- Road Underdog: 6 Win -3 Lost (PF)25 - (PA)23.89
- Last 3 game: 3 Win 0 Lost (PF)37.33 - (PA)28.67
- Last 5 game: 4 Win 1 Lost (PF)35 - (PA)31.2
- Last 7 game: 4 Win 3 Lost (PF)28.14 - (PA)30.86
- Last 10 game: 5 Win 5 Lost (PF)25.9 - (PA)28.5
- Last 15 game: 8 Win 7 Lost (PF)25.67 - (PA)26.93
- Coming off a Road win as a Underdog (MTL)
- Coming off a 4 game winning streak
- Coming off a 1 game under
- Coming off a game scored 27 points or more
- Allowed scored 20 points or less against
- Coming off a 4 ATS win
- When TORONTO team played as a Home team -Playing on Sunday - Coming off a game scored 27 points or more
- ATS:- 8-3-2
- SU:- 12-1-0
- O/U:- 7-6-0
- When TORONTO team played as a Home team -During the month of November - Coming off a game scored 27 points or more
- ATS:- 7-3-0
- SU:- 9-1-0
- O/U:- 6-4-0
- When TORONTO team played as a Home team - Coming off a Road win as a Underdog
- ATS:- 8-8-1
- SU:- 15-2-0
- O/U:- 6-10-1
Ron Raymond's CFL Smart Stats on the Argonauts
|Team System Trends|
ATS Database Promotion
By Ron Raymond on Jul 4, 2012 | In CFL Football Betting
Date: July 4, 2012
The 2012 CFL Football Season is now in full swing and a Western domination over the weekend. In fact, we witness some great action and what really stood out from an offense point of view; it seems more offensive coordinators did some research on the zone read concept and incorporated more of the Oregon Ducks type offense with the zone reads.
Saskatchewan 46 Hamilton 16: The Roughriders looked sharp on offense, but will need to spread the ball around more, as Weston Dressler caught 13 balls for 180 yards. If Hamilton would have challenged one of Dressler’s catches, I think this game would have taken a different turn. Hamilton will need to find a deep threat, can’t dunk and dink your way all game.
BC Lions 33 Winnipeg 16: The Bombers held their own vs. the Lions for 2 quarters, but the defense were on the field too long and it took its toll in the second half. Let’s hope Winnipeg can get a bit more productivity from their offense or their will not be a Grey Cup appearance in 2012.
Edmonton 19 Toronto 15: It’s going to take the Argos a few more games to see what type of offense they will be in 2012 under Ricky Ray, we all know Ricky can chuck it, but will the running game compliment the pass? Edmonton did a good job defensively, but will need to find a running game going and get Fred Stamps more touches.
Calgary 38 Montreal 10: It took Montreal Defensive Coordinator Jeff Reinebold the first half to make adjustments to his defense, but by the time he made his it was the 3rd quarter, the game was out of hand. Montreal didn’t look sharp on offense; let’s hope it wasn’t the start of the end for AC in the CFL who only threw for 174 yards with two picks.
Continue article at Phoenix Sports Ticket
Ron Raymond’s Grey Cup Pick
Ron’s Pick: Winnipeg +7.0 vs. BC Lions (2* GREY CUP PICK)
Ron’s Pick: UNDER 50.5 (5* BEST BET)
Keys to selection: History has proven the best formula on winning a Grey Cup championship in football is when a team can play great defense and run the football. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers defense have been the most consistent in the league this season, but I wonder if RB Chris Garrett is the type of player who can have two great running games in a row?
The BC Lions have been the best second half team in the league and playing at home against one of the top defenses in the league, could add some pressure on their offense after a huge 17 point win over Edmonton last Sunday! Therefore, if the Bombers defense can stay consistent as they’ve been all season and find a way to shut down the Lions offense in the first half or minimize them to less than 10 points before half time, this could play well for the Blue Bombers getting +7.0 points. Let’s face it, the Bombers are playing in the Grey Cup because they have a very aggressive and stingy defense, offensively, they’ve only scored 30 points or more 4 times in 19 games this season, so don’t expect the Winnipeg’s offense to put up big numbers against a Lions defense who have kept their opponents offense to 14 points against in their last 3 games.
In my opinion, this 99th Grey Cup will be decided by field positioning and normally in close football games, they seem to come down to field goals and the nod should go to Lions place kicker Paul McCallum who has been Mr. Automatic this season. However, the Sportsbooks have put too many points on the board and they are anticipating the public to be betting on the home team, that’s why we are seeing the Lions as a Touchdown spread.
Grey Cup Side Stat of the Game: When ANY CFL Team played as Road team as a Underdog -During the month of November -Vs Non Division Opponent -After a conference game - Coming off a game scored 17 points or more; The Road Team is 11-5-1 ATS since 1996.
Grey Cup Over/Under Stat of the Game When WINNIPEG Played as road team as a Underdog - During Last 3 Years - With SU Record of 1 Win 2 Lost in L3G; the UNDER is 18-2-0 for the Bombers in this role the last 3 seasons.
- BC Lions 24 Winnipeg Blue Bombers 19
Bet CFL Action with Bodog.
The 99th Grey Cup is here and the two clubs representing their conferences have every bit of hunger and motivation to prove that they belong. This Sunday bet on the hometown favorite B.C. Lions as they host the upstart Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the East Division. Can the Lions complete their storybook rise with a championship, or will the Blue Bombers of Swaggerville once again beat the CFL odds? Bet with bodog on Grey Cup Sunday....