Category: Proline Odds
CFL Proline Odds and Picks
The Montreal Alouettes and the Saskatchewan Roughriders are set to kick off the 2010 football campaign tonight (Canada Day, July 1st, 2010) at 8pm EST on TSN in what should be an interesting CFL Grey Cup rematch.
In the second game of the double header, the Eastern Division Toronto Argonauts under new head coach Jim Barker will take on the Calgary Stampeders as a -13.5 point road underdog.
On Wendy’s Friday Night football, Proline players can bet on the game between the Hamilton Tiger Cats, as Kevin Glenn returns to ‘Peg to face his old team the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Canad inns Stadium.
Finally, the BC Lions will play the Edmonton Eskimos on the new field turf at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton.
Are you a Canadian lottery player who plays Proline, Sports action or Mise au Jeux in Quebec? If so, you may want to consider my CFL Football newsletter to help you win some money this CFL Football season.
How does Proline Work for CFL Football?
- V+ = Visiting Team must win by 8 or more points
- V = Visiting Team must win by 4 or more
- T = Tie game. Final score must be 3 points or less
- H = Home Team must win by 4 or more points
- H+ = Home Team must win by 8 or more points
CFL Proline Odds Week 1
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Game #1: 7:00PM FTB MTL @ SASK
- V+ = 2.50
- V = 1.90
- T = 3.10
- H = 2.70
- H+ = 3.30
- OVER = 1.60
- NUMBER = 52.5
- UNDER = 1.80
Game #2: 10:00PM FTB TOR @ CGY
- V+ =7.50
- V= 5.20
- T =4.00
- H =1.20
- H+ 1.40
- OVER = 1.80
- TOTAL = 47.5
- UNER =1.60
Friday, July 2, 2010
Game #3: 8:00PM FTB HAM @ WPG
- V+ = 2.50
- V = 1.90
- T = 3.10
- H = 2.70
- H+ = 3.30
- OVER = 1.80
- TOTAL = 51.5
- UNDER = 1.60
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Game #4: 7:00PM FTB BC @ EDM
- V+ = 3.40
- V = 2.80
- T = 3.20
- H =1.80
- H+ = 2.40
- OVER =1.80
- TOTAL = 53.5
- UNDER = 1.60
CFL PROLINE TICKET PAYOUT
Here’s an example on how a proline ticket would payout if if the following CFL picks were to hit.
- Pick #1: MTL WIN BY 08 PTS
- Pick #2: OVER 53.5 TOTAL PTS
- Pick #3: TIE GAME WITHIN 03 PTS TOR @ CGY
- Pick #4: WPG WIN BY 08 PTS.
All 4 correct pays
- WAGER = $10
- X ODDS = 59.40
- Wager multiply by odds = Payout of $594.00
CFL Proline Breakdown
MTL WIN BY 08 PTS.
1 FTB MTL @ SASK
OVER 53.5 TOTAL PTS.
4 FTB BC @ EDM
TIE GAME WITHIN 03 PTS.
2 FTB TOR @ CGY
WPG WIN BY 08 PTS.
3 FTB HAM @ WPG
All 4 correct pays
X ODDS 59.40
Ron Raymond’s NHL Hockey Predictions March 31st 2010
Ron Raymond is one of Canada’s top sports handicappers and you can read his NHL forecast and predictions each day at his blog. Ron Raymond was one of the only handicappers to pick the Pittsburgh Penguins at 18-1 odds to win the Stanley Cup in 2009 and he’s got a few teams on his radar right now to win the Holy Grail.
Make sure to check out Ron’s top NHL Picks each day before making your picks, and get the hockey information the top online sportsbooks don’t want you to have before making your wagers.
NHL Picks March 31, 2010
- Florida PK +175 vs. Buffalo: The Sabres are caught in a division sandwich and the Panthers will most likely go with Vokoun this evening and he’s worth this dog price. When FLORIDA team played as a Road team - Vs Eastern conference opponent - Last 2 years - Coming off a 3 game losing streak; the Panthers are 6-4 SU in this spot L2Y.
- Carolina PK +145 vs. Montreal: Cam Ward is back (no pun intended) and he’s 9-3 SU lifetime vs. the Habs, great dog value on the Canes. When CAROLINA team played as a Road team - During the month of March - Last 5 years - Scored 4 or more goals FOR in their last game; The Hurricanes are 11-5 SU in this situation the L5Y.
- Pittsburgh PK -250 vs. Tampa Bay: Tampa Bay has played very well vs. the Pens in the Igloo, 7-3 SU in their last 10 visits, but this is playoff time of year and the Pens should be in playoff mode this evening. When PITTSBURGH played as a home team - During Last 2 Years - With 1 Over; The Penguins are 15-4 SU in this position.
- Chicago PK -130 vs. Minnesota: Good teams don’t lose back to back games and I look for a rebound game tonight from Chicago! When CHICAGO team played as a Road team - Before a non division game - Last 4 years - Playing in back to back games; the Hawks are 10-3-1 SU in this spot the L4Y.
- San Jose PK -140 vs. Dallas: The Sharks are heating up again and the Stars are wilting lately. When SAN JOSE team played as a Road team - Total is 5.5 - Last 5 years - Coming off a Home win as a Favorite; The Sharks are 21-6 SU in this role L5Y.
- Colorado PK -165 vs. Anaheim: Avs are coming off a couple of bad road games and they will be looking forward getting back on track at home vs. a back up goalie. When ANY NHL Team Played as Home team as a Favorite - Last 4 years - playing on Wednesday - During the month of March - Scored 3 or less goals FOR in their last game - Coming off a Road loss as a Underdog - Coming off a 2 game Road stand; The Home Fave (COL) is 12-4 SU in this role.
- Calgary PK vs. Phoenix: Tough spot for the Coyotes, travel last night and must face a well rested Flames teams off a huge upset over the Caps. When CALGARY team Played
as Home team as a Favorite - Total is 5.0 - Scored 5 or more goals FOR in their last game; the Flames are 11-2-1 SU in this spot.
Get more NHL picks from the hockey betting community at www.hockeypicks.com
Ron Raymond’s NHL Hockey Predictions March 27th
Ron Raymond is one of Canada’s top hockey handicappers and believes you should be watching your units when wagering on a big day like Saturday where’s there’s 12 games on tap. Betting on a busy Saturday is a good way to go broke in my view, but as long as you are using the “Less is more” strategy and stay away from betting on big favorites, you should live to bet another day!
Food for thought:
“What hurts more, losing -200 betting on a favorite like Pittsburgh to win $100 or losing -100 on the Florida panthers but have a chance of winning $160?” You should always look both when crossing betting avenue!”
March 27 NHL PICKS
Here are today’s NHL Picks for Sat, March 27, 2010.
- Boston PK -120 vs. Calgary: The Flames have a big game on deck Sunday with a tilt with Ovechkin and the Capitals. Talk about your major look a head situation on what should be a NBC Game of the week situation. When CALGARY team Played as Road team as a Underdog - During the month of March - Coming off a 1 game loss; the Flames are 5-12-3 SU in this spot.
- Pittsburgh PK -200 vs. Philadelphia: The Flyers are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games and without a reliable goaltender; you have to wonder if they will even make the playoffs? When PITTSBURGH team Played as Home team as a Favorite - During the month of March - After a non division game - Coming off vs Southeast division opponent; the Penguins are 9-2-3 SU in this situation.
- Columbus PK -150 vs. NY Islanders: I would recommend you don’t bet this game, the Jackets are caught in a “Blackhawks sandwich” , but Garon is expected to start and he hasn’t lost a home game all year! When NY ISLANDERS Played as a Underdog - During Last 5 Years - Won Last Game by 1 Goals; the Islanders are 17-39 SU in this position the last 5 seasons.
- Montreal PK -110 vs. New Jersey: Everything says New Jersey at -110 is a steal right? But the Devils are 1-10 SU the last 60 days on the road and they have a division game on deck with the Flyers on Sunday. When MONTREAL team played as a home team - Vs Atlantic opponent - playing on Saturday - Coming off a 3 goal win; the Habs are 7-3-1 SU in this spot since ’96.
- NY Rangers PK -110 vs. Toronto: The Rangers are 4-0 SU on the road this season after two division games and they are getting solid goaltending. Plus, both goalies are Swedish, so you don’t think that’s going to be a headline in Sweden? The King vs. The Monster in the Big Smoke! When NY RANGERS team played as a Road team - Vs Eastern conference opponent - Last 5 years - Coming off vs Atlantic division opponent - Coming off a 2 game winning streak; the Rangers are 8-3 SU in this spot.
- Carolina PK -140 vs. Atlanta: Canes are 9-3 SU the last 2 months at home, but be careful; they might have a letdown game after their big win over the Caps. When CAROLINA team played as a home team - Last 5 years - During the month of March - Coming off vs Southeast division opponent; the Canes are 12-3 SU in this spot.
- Florida PK +160 vs. Ottawa: Clemmensen is scheduled to get the nod vs. the Sens and he’s 3-0 lifetime vs. Ottawa. Ottawa won last night, so law of average says the road dog here! When FLORIDA team Played as Road team as a Underdog - With 1 day off - Last 2 years - Coming off a 1 game loss; the Panthers are 9-3 SU in this spot.
- Buffalo -200 vs. Tampa Bay: Miller is 16-3 SU vs. the Lightning in his career and Tampa Bay doesn’t play well in this building, they are 2-8 SU in their last 10 visits to the HSBC Arena. When TAMPA BAY team played as a Road team - Total is 5.5 - Coming off a Road win as a Underdog - Coming off a 2 goal win; the Lightning are 1-10-2 SU in this spot since 1996.
- Nashville PK -115 vs. Detroit: Everything points to the Red Wings, but after a big win last night and an overnight red eye to music city, the Preds are the value play here this evening. When NASHVILLE team played as Home team as a Favorite - During the month of March - Scored 4 or more goals FOR in their last game - Coming off a Home win as a Favorite; the Preds are 9-1 SU in this spot since 2001.
- Colorado PK +120 vs. Phoenix: I feel these two teams are very much alike; they seem to rise better in the underdog role, which tells us to bet on the Avs. When PHOENIX team played as a home team - playing on Saturday - With 1 day off - Allowed 4 goals AGAINST in their last game; the Coyotes are 5-12-1 SU in this role.
- San Jose PK -145 vs. Vancouver: Great goaltending duel, Luongo is 6-9 SU vs. the Sharks, while Naby is 12-6-1, let’s go with the Sharks at the tank tonight. When SAN JOSE played as a home team - During Last 5 Years - With SU Record of 2 Win 5 Lost in L7G; the Sharks are 9-3 SU in this cycle the L5Y.
- LA Kings PK -170 vs. Dallas: Would love to pull the trigger on the Stars here this evening, but the Kings are a perfect 6-0 SU this year at home when playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and the Kings have their number at home L3Y. The Kings are 6-0 at home this year when playing their 3rd game in 4 nights, so they are not fatigue in that last game of this situation. Plus, the Kings are 7-2 SU vs. the Stars at the Staples Center the last 3 seasons.